Peacey Systems Staffing provides experienced Microsoft Azure developers working as part of a team or if you need one individual we have you covered on short and long term projects to drive the migration of various big data applications for the customer & modernize their data pipelines to the Azure.
Example Job Description :
- Good hands on experience with Data including Big Data
- Good hands on experience with Microsoft Azure cloud data services
- Good experience with Databricks using PySpark and Delta Lake
- Hadoop (especially the Cloudera and Hortonworks distributions), and streaming technologies (especially Spark Streaming)
- 3+ years of hands-on working experience with Microsoft Azure technologies; Azure ADF, Event Hub, Kafka, Storage Account, ADLS
- Good experience with object-oriented programming using python and its design patterns
- hands on experience of CICD – Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, Tools – IntelliJ, Maven, PyCharm.
- hands-on experience with data lake implementations, cloud modernisation, and data ingestion
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Microsoft Certification (Data Engineer, Developer or Solution Architect), Spark Certification preferred
- experience with Cloud using Microsoft Azure
- passionate about technology (it shows both inside and outside of work)
- skilled at improving older code bases, as well as applying modern best practices to new projects
- effective within the complexity, constraints and boundaries of a leading global organization, operating in a highly regulated industry, running on bespoke software
- have a professional attitude and always presenting options and looking for ways to improve solutions.
- a strong communicator, fluent in English
Job Type: Full-time
Salary or project rates: to be determined
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- CI/CD: 1 year (Preferred)
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
Cloud Computing Specialist with over 10 years of experience with information security and digital forensics. Expert and highly familiar with a wide variety of security, engineering, networking, and Multicloud Environments.
An extremely hardworking, dedicated and proactive individual with a very methodical nature that enjoys learning new technologies and applying to MultiCloud Datacenters.
Hands-on professional with a track record in configuring and administering MultiCloud infrastructure systems focused in networking’s and Multi-Firewall environments in line with IT security policies.
Experience working in 24×7 Datacenters with complex, high transaction, high availability environments
Fluent English, Portuguese and Spanish. Able to multi-task in the changing technical atmosphere.
– Hibrid Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DRaaS), Microsoft Azure, and On-premises.
– SD-WAN – Ability to work with multiple SDWAN environments.
– Programing Languages (Python).
– Routing and Switching (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP – L2-L7 Switching).
– VPN Tunnels (IPsec VPN, MPLS, L2TP, SSLVPN, GRE).
– Firewalls NGFW (Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco Meraki, SonicWALL, Ubiquiti).
– Backup and Replication – ZERTO Virtual Servers Replication.
Add it Cloud Solutions
- Implemented Security Architecture in Microsoft Azure for SaaS, DRaaS, DaaS and PaaS with Fortinet Firewall.
- Implemented Automated Backups for more than 100 Firewalls via FTP over IPsec Tunnels.
- Migrated Servers from On-Premises to Public Cloud.
- Public Cloud ( Microsoft Azure )
PBSC – Palm Beach State College West Palm Beach, Florida
Associate Degree Networking Systems Technology Current
FAAP – Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado Sao Paulo, Brazil
Associate Degree in Business Administration February 2016
Additional I.T Courses
- SonicWALL CSSA.
- CCNA – Cisco
- FortiGate NS3
- Administrating Windows Server
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server
- Managing a Microsoft Windows Server Environment
- Implementing MS Windows Network Infrastructure: Network Hosts
- Implementing, managing e Maintaining a MS Win 2003 Network Infra e
- Services o Planning and Maintaining a MS Windows Server 2003 Network
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 Configuring
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified – Azure Administrator Associate
- CompTIA Network +
- Azure security
- CSSA (Certified SonicWall Security Administrator)
- FortiGate – Fortinet NS3
- Zerto Administrator (Disaster Recovery)
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator)
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist | Windows 7 Configuration)
- MCTS (Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 Configuring)
Project Manager Profile
Platforms: Windows, Mac, UNIX, Linux, VMware, Cisco, Sonicwall, Sophos, MySQL, SQL, AWS,
Azure, VoIP, Docker, Kubernetes, any
Hardware: Dell, HP, IBM, Apple, Cisco/Meraki, Avaya, IPS, BDR/NAS, SAN, any
• Tasked with lead engineer for a 2500 smartphone deployment via Intune that had to be HIPAA compliant
• Served as SME for Storagecraft backup solution spanning more than 100 client offices and servers
• Worked as technical lead, consultant, and engineer for Azure/O365, Intune, VoIP and cloud migrations, router installations, upgrades, and enterprise solutions, making use of powershell and Connectwise for automation
• Provided Azure AD/O365 escalation support, project work and migrations
• Provided IT support, consulting, engineering, monitoring and management of IT solutions for MSP clients comprising a variety of industries
• Provided windows server support, Meraki, Linux, VoIP, Azure AD, O365, Intune, Cisco, managed anti-virus/spam, IPS/IDS, alerting and monitoring systems such as Connectwise, Atera, Kaseya and Auvic
• Provided daily mentoring and training of Level I/II techs as well as technical relationship management with clients and vendors
For more information contact email@example.com or call 1 888 490 3773 Ext 1 for sales.