Peacey Systems provides 24 x 7 front desk agent solutions for customers to augment their current staff. Our team can also act as overflow during busy times, evenings, weekends, holidays and emergency back up. Here are some benefits and description of the services we offer.
Front Desk Reservation Agent Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
• Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
• Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
• Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
• Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
• Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
• Selling and promoting reservation services.
• Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
• Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, travel insurance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
• Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
Our team members are motivated, detail-oriented individuals who enjoy the challenge of being Reservations Agents. As part of our team, they answer your phones, emails, assisting customers in booking suitable reservations at one of our various properties. You accurately record customer information, including payment information, and advise customers on available upgrades or specials that may enhance their experience with us. You help customers in altering or canceling reservations, as necessary. Our ideal candidate has impeccable phone and email manners, strong communication and customer service skills, and keen attention to detail.
Reservations Agent Duties and Responsibilities
· Answer phones and assist customers in making, altering, or canceling reservations
· Respond to emails with reservation information, confirmations, and additional details
· Advise customers regarding ongoing promotions or available upgrades that may enhance their experience
· Answer questions regarding rooms, facilities, rates, and events
· Accurately record customer information and charge credit cards upon successful reservations
Our team are familiar many different types of property management systems and their interfaces such as Opera, Galaxy and many more.
Get started! Contact us today to schedule a full demo! firstname.lastname@example.org