Handling nearly 1 million customer interactions per year our Tier 1 support team understands that technology exists in virtually every aspect of our society, either in business oriented or in your personal life. Consumers rely on technology’s benefits every day. When technology doesn’t work, they need fast, competent help.
•Experienced polite technical staff
• Flat rate pricing
• Audio recording of every call
• Cloud based CRM included
• Real time alerts via Email, SMS, social media
• Custom training materials for your application
• Network Monitoring
• Multi-Lingual Support
• Operations manager available to you for weekly meetings and best practices review
• North American support
• Unlimited DID#’s and 800#’s each with a custom queue
• Highly detailed Statistics on all calls
• Proper Escalation Emergency plan fully documented for each queue
• HIPPA compliant virtual desktops
• HIPPA compliant phone system
Expert care for your end-users. Building and managing your own technical call center is labor-intensive and expensive. Using your highly skilled developers and software engineers to support basic end user inquiries is both expensive and distracting. Peacey Systems 24/7/365 Tier 1 technical support customer call center provides all the help your customers want and need. We handle all initial customer inquiries, support the day-to-day issues and resolve most user-problems at the first point of contact. Only complex problems are escalated to your internal experts.
Advanced Performance Monitoring
Peacey Systems will proactively monitor “Customer” selected Network Device(s) 7X24 by polling the monitored device(s) every 2 minutes (default setting), via ICMP Ping or SNMP. If a Monitored Device fails to respond to 7 consecutive polls at 2-minute intervals, a trouble condition will be considered to be present and a trouble ticket will automatically be generated.
When a trouble condition is discovered, a trouble ticket will be generated in Peacey Systems ’s NMS Trouble Ticketing System (“TTS”). “Customer” may specify who in their organization is to be notified when a trouble ticket is initiated, and can set different people for notification based on different parameters at its discretion.
Real Time Network Monitor
Real Time up/down status of each Monitored Device presented graphically is available via the Peacey Systems NMS Portal. This Network Monitor will also provide access to the latest 50 up/down events on each Monitored Device.
Proactive Fault Detection
Peacey Systems monitors for intermittent problems by scanning its logs every two hours to find any devices that had three or more missed poll events during the previous two hour period.
Additionally every morning Peacey Systems ’s system will scan for devices that had six or more missed poll events during the previous day. If these scans find any devices that exceed these thresholds, a proactive ticket may be opened in the Peacey Systems NMS Trouble Ticketing System.
Online Trouble Ticketing System Access
“Customer” will have access via the internet to view all trouble tickets opened during the last 12 months. This will allow customer to:
- Open trouble tickets on-line to report a service condition
- Add comments to the log of an existing ticket to provide information to Peacey Systems /Customer to resolve the trouble
- View status and log of an existing trouble ticket
- View historical ticket information
- Optional receive email notification of ticket status change
Peacey Systems will provide to “customer” a Monthly Availability Report on the 1st of each month that will be accessible via the Peacey Systems NMS Portal. This report will provide daily availability statistics for each Monitored Device, monthly summary statistics for all Monitored Device(s) and a per Monitored Device availability statistic.
Monthly reports providing Mean – Time to Repair (MTTR) and Mean – Between Failure (MTBF) statistics on total network – and on each specific device.
“Customer” will be able to produce ad-hoc reports on Monitored Device availability and latency with this feature. Report variables include detailed vs. summary, start date, end date, days of week, start time, end time, availability percent threshold, et. al.
Auto Customer Notification
The Peacey Systems monitoring system can provide automatic notifications via email or text pager to customer staff. This system may be configured to alert “customer” on new tickets, updated ticket status, closed tickets and proactive tickets. Peacey Systems also provides a web based tool that allows them to maintain an on call schedule of Academy staff so that the Peacey Systems NMS system will only send alerts to those members of staff who are on call at any point in time.
Stored Customized Reports
The Peacey Systems NMS will provide Academy with the means to store variable settings for some ad-hoc reports. This feature also provides the ability to schedule the execution of some reports and have the report results emailed to the customer.
Advanced Performance Monitoring
Includes all of the Monitoring features detailed above, and the following:
Bandwidth alerts provide a mechanism for real-time performance Monitoring. “Customer” may build Bandwidth Alerts via the Peacey Systems NMS portal for each Monitored Device that includes a bandwidth utilization threshold, time-period thresholds and an email address list. The Peacey Systems NMS system will check every 30 minutes to determine if the specified thresholds have been exceeded. If so, an email will be sent immediately to the email addresses as specified by Academy in the alert configuration with a notification that provides details on the threshold settings and the actual utilizations recorded.
Queries can be made via the Peacey Systems NMS Portal against utilization statistics to help Academy manage the bandwidth sizing of monitored devices. High Utilization Reports and Low Utilization Reports can be used to adjust bandwidth as appropriate for increased performance and cost savings. A Custom Report interface is also provided so detailed ad-hoc reporting on network utilization is available. The 30-minute average poll data collected by Peacey Systems will also be stored in a SQL database for a period of 60 days. The query results will be presented in tabular format.
In addition to the tabular reports available in Performance Queries, the 60 day sample of 30-minute average poll data may be presented in graphical format. The following graphical reports will be made available via the Peacey Systems NMS Portal.
- Bandwidth Utilization by Day
- Bandwidth Utilization by Hour
- High Bandwidth Occurrences by Day
- High Bandwidth Occurrences by Hour
- Top 10 High Bandwidth Occurrences
- Top 10 Average Utilizations
- Average Utilization by Day
The following features can be added to the Pro-Active Performance Monitoring or Enhanced Pro-Active Performance Monitoring:
Flow Reports allows for specific application reports of traffic traversing the managed device. When enabled, the router will keep session counters open for traffic between two IP addresses by port & protocol, storing such things as the TOS byte, AS Numbers, and the number of bytes sent in how many packets. When the session is over (or every 1 minute if it lasts longer), the router will send a “flow record” with all of the relevant information to a collector server. The collector server will then read the flow records and provide it to a system function that will process the information and store it in the database. It will split it out by application, do any traffic validation as needed, determine the customer defined application it falls under, etc. After wards, the data is rolled up into 5-minute summaries and stored in the customer tables for reporting. The data is summarized into hourly and daily periods, as well. This Flow Management tool can be used to set up what data gets stored, what data is ignored, and also some basic display formatting of the actual reports.
System Disposition Descriptions
Reporting catalog – describes the columns available for the different reporting data sources:
Performance Reports can monitor the traffic load of network connections, and generate graphical reports with up to date visual representations of bandwidth consumption. The graphs are embedded into web pages and viewed via the Peacey Systems NMS Portal from a web browser to display daily weekly, monthly and full year utilization patterns. Peacey Systems will poll each Monitored Device via SNMP. These polls shall be performed every 5 minutes, 7×24. The data shall be stored as 5-minute average data for a period of 34 hours after which the data will be stored as 30-minute average data for a period of 8 days after which the data will be stored as 2-hour average data for a period of 5 weeks after which the data will be stored as 24-hour average data for a period of 13 months. Peacey Systems c NMS Performance Reports may include daily (5-minute), weekly (30-minute), monthly (2-hour) and yearly (24-hour) statistics.
Customer Responsibilities Specific to Monitoring
Customer will provide Peacey Systems access to an IP (Internet Protocol) routed network using publicly-routable IP addresses or privately-routable IP addresses (RFC 1918) for all Monitored Device(s). If IP addresses are private, then Customer will work with Peacey Systems in performing static Network Address Translation (NAT) for all Monitored Device(s). This access to Customer’s network will be via a dedicated circuit connection provided by Customer from Customer’s location to Peacey Systems ’s NMS facility or via an encrypted VPN tunnel between the Customer VPN device and a Peacey Systems VPN device. Peacey Systems shall use this access for the sole purpose of fulfilling its obligations as specified in this SOW. In addition, Customer is required to:
- Utilize standard Internet browsing software for access to the Peacey Systems NMS monitoring platform
- Provide the necessary network connectivity to allow Peacey Systems access to all Customer Monitored Devices
- Provide login credentials for dial-in functionality
- Utilize an IP (Internet Protocol) routed network using publicly-routable IP addresses or privately-routable IP addresses (RFC 1918) for all covered devices. If IP addresses are private then Customer’s router connected to Peacey Systems devices or the Customer router connected to Customer devices must be capable of performing static Network Address Translation (NAT) for each covered device
- Provide to Peacey Systems (and change, if necessary) SNMP community strings and router log-in passwords.
- Ensure that SNMP polling capability is activated on a Monitored Device.
Peacey Systems uses 8×8 Virtual Contact Center Analytics provides industry-leading insights about the performance of your contact center. It’s more than just data, 8×8 Analytics brings powerful graphical tools that reveal actionable business insights and is fully integrated with ZenDesk, an industry first, press release: https://www.8×8.com/resources/customers/peacey-systems
Virtual Contact Center Analytics helps you:
- Quickly identify significant trends in how you are serving your customers with “at a glance” visualizations.
- Filter out the noise and focus on the things that are impacting your customers’ experiences.
- Identify high performing agents and those who need coaching or assistance.
- Detect performance anomalies to catch issues before they become widespread.
- Stay on top of your team’s performance, no matter where they are.
- Create custom reports that help you see what is important to your business.
Our highly visual and intuitive dashboards give you instant understanding of call center performance. Powerful tools show you what is going well and where you need to focus resources to improve your customer experience.
- Big Picture Dashboard: See how customer contacts are interacting across all media and queues. Instantly understand how many calls are being handled and how many are being abandoned.
- Queue Dashboard: Get insight into the call volume and performance of each of your queues across all media. And check up on how your customers are being handled by lassoing into groups of queues for quick drill down.
- Agent Comparison Dashboard: See how all your agents are performing against key metrics, regardless of what group they are in or which queues they are supporting.
- Agent Group Dashboard: Gain insight into which agent groups are handling which types of interactions, to ensure that the right folks are helping the right customers.
- Flexible reporting options with a variety of presentation formats help you focus on what is important to your business.
- Scheduled report creation and delivery ensure you always know the status of your contact center.
- Powerful filters allow you to focus in on key information you need to run your business.
- Bubble charts and “lasso” capabilities identify notable information to quickly detect critical trends that would otherwise be hidden.
- Track performance against key SLAs over time.
- Compare “good” and “bad” heat maps for instant insight into the quality of service being provided.
- Total control over the data and format of your reports
- Get alerts when key metrics are out of bounds
- Ability to save and schedule favorite reports to provide key insight when it’s needed
- A variety of visualization options to immediately see your customer experience and your team performance
- Manage your contact center from anywhere, on any device
Peacey Systems ZenDesk Integrated Support System
Imagine your company offering fully integrated customer service with all the features of ZenDesk all included, watch:
We augment your team
• Do you want to support your customers 24/7/365?
• Is managing your own call center distracting you from your real business?
• Are support costs hurting your bottom line?
• Do you want real-time visibility into the support being provided to your customers?
• Are your customers unhappy with the support they are receiving?
If you answered yes, then Peacey Systems is ready to help you. Our team knows that your success is enhanced by the quality of your customer service. We work with you to create consistent, positive customer experiences by combining your brand values with Peacey Systems expertise and technology. Whether you need a completely outsourced solution or help with a particular segment of end-user support, Peacey Systems can help. Our professional team handles more than half a million support calls annually from clients across North America.
Key Features of Peacey Systems call center service:
• 24/7/365 operations
• Multilingual support
• Customized and privately labeled according to your brand and values
• Cloud based alerts and document sharing
• Friendly Customer Care representatives to handle registration and accounts enquiries
• Highly skilled Technical Support agents
• Phone, email, chat and remote diagnostic support
• Sophisticated call routing
• Quality monitoring and management program
• Guaranteed service levels according to customer requirements
• Flexible billing models Peacey Systems enterprise grade CRM ticketing and support management system provides:
• A powerful set of tools to log, manage and resolve issues
• A client extranet interface to provide our clients with real time and historical visibility to all services we deliver to their customers and end users
• An end user interface where your customers can view FAQ’s, knowledge base articles and their own personal call history. End users can also request services via phone, e-mail or live chat
• Detailed call statistics and reporting
Peacey Systems Support core competencies include Tier 1/2/3 support: HSIA support, computer, CRM, PC, tech support, help desk, Call Center Management, IT outsourcing and desktop support. For more information on Peacey Systems technical call center contact the sales department at email@example.com Peacey Systems Official Distributor of ANTLabs, Cymphonix, Zhone and Tier 1 Support provider.
To read a further in depth overview of our services click here
To Reach Sales:
PH: 1 (888) 490 3773
IN- Depth Overview
Peacey Systems Help Desk
OSS, BSS, Help Desk Services Overview
1.0 – Executive Summary / Statement of requirements
Peacey Systems is an established wholesale support service provider providing backend support services to retail wireless service providers targeting a variety of different markets. Pricing plans are variable encompassing anything from daily and multiples of days, weekly, monthly annually etc.
2.0 — Corporate Overview
Peacey Systems is a wholesale provider of back office Internet services to the ISP, Telecom and hospitality industries. Utilizing the company’s proprietary web-based technology platforms, Peacey Systems provides branded solutions ranging from core services (i.e. Product catalogue support (marketing), Subscriber Administration (subscriber authentication and access control) and Billing (credit card payment and or invoicing) as well as complete turnkey operations (i.e. full VISP offering including e-mail, security, content filtering, personal web, network and Help Desk) to Internet providers.
Partnering with Peacey Systems allows our clients to realize the following benefits:
• Reduced capital expenditures
• Reduced operating costs
• Reduced IT staffing requirements
• Enhanced business processes
• Superior customer service
3.0 – Operational Support System (OSS) – Overview & Components
Peacey Systems provides a hosted OSS solution that allows clients to use the robust system remotely via the internet to manage their business and end users. The OSS was designed specifically in an open architecture environment to support provisioning, management, and billing for IP based subscription services. The system is built on a flexible, real-time, fully integrated database architecture that supports and communicates with our multiple application servers. The OSS design and architecture, in conjunction with Peacey Systems’ On Demand software architecture, provides scalability, reliability and availability for small and large ISPs, telecommunication providers, cable operators and software companies.
The following section outlines the key components of the OSS.
Web Interface for Real-time Access
The OSS system is maintained in our secure, carrier-class data center. No software or hardware is required at your facility in order to access and utilize our OSS. Our simple web-based interface ensures maximum flexibility and speed of deployment for our clients.
Important features of our OSS interface:
• Secure, web-based, real-time access to the OSS system
• Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) facilitates easy navigation and use of the OSS, as well as reducing training time
• Customize administrative access rights based on assignable permissions
• Brandable, customizable interface for end users to access the OSS and manage their individual account information
Marketing and End User Sign-Up (Registration)
The registration of new end users, is one of the most critical processes for any service provider. Our OSS has the flexibility to enable our customers to build and offer multiple product plans and allow users to register for those services directly on the website or through multiple other methods:
• A brandable, web-based registration page that can optionally process payment transactions at the time of sign-up
• API (Application Programming Interface) integration to existing systems
• A customized, branded sign-up CD
• Bulk import of customer database files via the OSS’ administrative web interface
• Our Help Desk analysts can take inbound calls from end users and process their immediate registration into the system.
We help you determine the registration method best suited to your needs and work with you to implement an efficient process.
Our OSS provides critical authentication services that ensure the security of your network. Our authentication services:
• Use a single log in for end users
• RFC compliant RADIUS (authentication, authorization and accounting) by MAC address or username/password
• Allow you to customize multiple RADIUS profiles and attributes
• Support multiple domains on a single network
• Support proxy RADIUS requests
• Support diverse PPP authentication methods
• Provide extensive RADIUS reporting
• Accommodate unlimited RADIUS traffic
Service provisioning is the process of activating a request for an IP-based service and making that service available to an end user. Any provider looking to launch a new service can attest to the fact that new services often require integration to new systems. This integration work can consume valuable time and resources (which most companies don’t have) and ultimately lead to longer product release cycles. Let our service provisioning system take away those headaches and give you a competitive advantage by helping you launch new services faster than ever before.
Our OSS provides the following provisioning capabilities:
• Automated, real-time provisioning of all services and applications hosted by Peacey Systems
• Tight integration between provisioning and billing systems ensures the automated enforcement of business rules (i.e. suspension of services due to non-payment)
• Ability to automate external provisioning request-response transactions with third party vendors. Transactions are sent via HTTP or HTTPS POST, and can support multiple message formats (i.e. form submissions, XML, SOAP). Separate actions may be assigned for the creation, updating, and deletion of end user accounts
Whether the services are hosted and provided directly by Peacey Systems, or if they’re provided by a third party vendor, our OSS can be the single provisioning engine that pulls everything together.
Our OSS enables the powerful and convenient management of your end users and their data within one system. Our OSS system provides:
• The ability to manage and communicate with end users based on multiple criteria (i.e. organizational units, service plans, etc.)
• Customizable administrative access rights based on assignable permissions
•The ability to add, remove and modify services and account information
• Customer care components for basic end user troubleshooting (i.e. trouble tickets, account history, etc.)
• An end user web interface into the OSS to allow self management
Billing & Transaction Processing
Our real-time rating and billing module enables you to:
• Support multiple business rules
• Create innovative pricing schemes, discounts, and promotions to seize revenue opportunities
• Introduce new IP-based applications without having to introduce a new billing system
• Support one-off charges as well as recurring charges
• Maintain tight integration between provisioned services and billing charges
• Integrate with multi-level, multi-jurisdiction tax tables (CCH)
• Produce NEBs-compliant statements and invoices
• Create your own billing cycles
• Control collections
Transaction processing provides:
• Robust and secure payment processing capability that dramatically reduces the risk of Internet credit card fraud
• Automated collection of payments via credit card or ECP (electronic check processing)
• Real-time authorization and settlement
Measurement improves performance. Our OSS’ extensive real-time, web-based reporting provides access to the data and information required for successful daily operations, as well as the continued analysis and improvement of your business processes.
Our reporting module enables you to:
• Generate over 40 standard reports covering categories such as billing, revenue, domains, usage statistics, activations, services, etc.
• Define custom reports by selecting and grouping the fields that you want to appear
• Generate reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis
• Export data and reports in CSV, HTML, and PDF
• Customize access to reports based on different administrative rights
API (Application Programming Interface)
The API is a transactional interface that allows you to integrate your existing systems with our OSS. The API gives you the power to leverage our OSS capabilities (i.e. provisioning, authentication, applications, etc.) while still maintaining control of your existing technology. This automated integration also enables you to benefit from our continued development of new features and applications.
• Our API uses a combination of industry standards and protocols (XML, HTTPS, etc.)
• The interface is implemented in a client/server model
• The API Client is an application developed by you or a third-party vendor to interact with our API Server
• Network communications are facilitated via the secure http (https) protocol over TCP/IP
4.0 – End User Services
The following list provides an overview of the various branded wholesale services that Peacey Systems can provide for our client’s end users. All of these services are integrated and managed through Peacey Systems’ OSS. Services can be provided on an “a la carte” basis, or bundled according to our customer’s requirements.
Authentication – RADIUS
Our OSS provides critical authentication services that ensure the security of your network. Our authentication services:
• Use a single log in for end users
• Allow RFC compliant RADIUS (authentication, authorization and accounting) by MAC address or username/password
• Allow you to customize multiple RADIUS profiles and attributes
• Support multiple domains on a single network
• Support proxy RADIUS requests
• Support diverse PPP authentication methods
• Provide extensive RADIUS reporting
• Accommodate unlimited RADIUS traffic
Our Email product is completely integrated with Peacey Systems OSS. The key features include:
• Secure, fully branded email with 24/7/365, 99.99% availability
• Hosted POP/IMAP Mail Server
• Secure, web-based administrative interfaces to maintain multiple email accounts and domains across hierarchies without requiring unique hardware for each client
• Ability to add, delete, and modify email names as well as ability to change passwords
• Variable amount of storage per email account
•Unlimited account usage
• Ability to add unlimited email aliases per account
• Secure, branded interface for end users to view, set up, and change mail box options
• An anti-spam solution, with end user-configurable filtering controls
Peacey Systems employees multiple methods for Spam prevention, including RBL’s, IP filtering, Whitelist/Blacklists, and a variety of other tests. Spam settings can be applied and managed for entire groups of end users or at the individual end user level.
Email Virus Scanning
Peacey Systems utilizes Sophos’ virus scanning engine, which is updated with the most recent “finger prints” three times daily, and when necessary, hourly. End users are protected without ever having to worry about virus scanning software updates or lack of new virus notification.
• Real time virus scanning
• Protection against viruses, Trojans, and worms
• Continuous polling to detect the most up-to-date Sophos virus definitions
• No requirement for new or additional hardware or software
• Detection of viruses in compressed email attachments, including recursive archives
• Ability to turn virus scanning on or off on a per end user basis
Webmail is a fully brandable, web-based mail application that enables end users to read and process email from a browser running on any computer that has access to the Internet. Key features are outlined below.
• Templates use extended HTML, so you can brand Webmail with your corporate logo
• HTTP and HTTPS access
• Support for multiple attachments
• Display of used/available disk quota
• Sorting by From, Subject, Date, and Size
• Folder management and easy-to-use filtering rules to help organize messages into folders
• Ability to create and edit signatures
• Full print support
• Ability to mark messages as Read/Unread
• Ability to save messages for later use
• Automatic viewing of images in email messages
• Easy saving of attachments
• Spell checking and dictionary for outgoing email
• Ability for end users to customize their dictionary
• Support for plain and HTML formatted messages
• Recent Addresses list to simplify the sending of messages
• Support for multiple Address Books
• Ability to import Address Books from other email programs
• Ability to create Group Lists
• English, Spanish, and French interfaces and online help
Domain Name Services (DNS)
Our OSS provides a complete service for managing domain name services. Using our OSS, you can easily create, remove, and edit domain names and services. All server hardware and software is maintained at our site, and all maintenance is carried out by our staff.
Peacey Systems brings unmatched Internet Content Filtering (Parental Control) capabilities with iCognito’s award winning Puresight software. This service enables your end users to restrict access to inappropriate content by blocking web sites in categories like pornography, weapons, gambling, chat, webmail, hate, and drugs.
• Managed access to inappropriate material without interference with legitimate searches
• Identification of content that may be illegal, offensive, or dangerous
• Ability to block access to adult, gambling, hate, weapons sites, and more
• Ability to block access according to application, file type, and protocol
• Full support for PICS-compliant rating system
• Multilingual support
• Ability to generate reports that indicate which user tried to access which site as well as a detailed log of all sites visited
• Ability to deploy the service to all users or to provision and charge on an individual end user basis
Personal Web Storage
Peacey Systems provides personal web space services for end-users. The client has the option of including Personal Web in a plan, or adding it to individual user accounts through the OSS interface. Personal Web includes:
• Completely managed by web based OSS system
• Personal home page under client’s domain, for example www.isp.com/~enduser
• Add or remove personal web page access by the click of a mouse
Peacey Systems web servers are UNIX-based. Peacey Systems does not provide web page creation and development tools or FrontPage extensions.
Sign-Up CD / Dialers
For clients looking for connection software (i.e. signup CD) for end users, Peacey Systems can provide custom branded dialer software. This software installs multiple Internet applications (i.e. browser, email), self-provisions the PC for Internet access and presents the subscriber with a simple to use Internet desktop application.
• Client branded sign-up CDs/Dialers
• Peacey Systems will operate the necessary servers for registration and account management functions
Wholesale Network Access (Dial)
Through partnership with multiple Tier 1 network provides, Peacey Systems is able to provide national network dial-up access throughout the United States and Canada. Whether it is a complete outsourcing solution or an additional access component to a client’s offering, Peacey Systems can provide the dial up access to meet your needs.
Peacey Systems’ provides Slipstream’s network accelerator technology to offer broadband-like speeds at a cost your dial-up customers can afford. By using compression and caching technologies, accelerator increases browsing speeds by up to seven times normal dial-up rates. The service can be completely branded and is an excellent way to offer a lower cost alternative to compete with more expensive broadband offerings.
• Network optimization, caching, and compression increase data transfer rate by up to seven times.
• Acceleration of email and Webmail delivery and services
Peacey Systems is able to provide clients with a customized portal solution and premium content subscription services to our customers. Like our other offerings, the portal service is branded to the ISP and can be customized by the ISP as well as personalized by the end users.
The basic service offers:
• Customized client content
• Headline News w/ Pictures (secondary pages are branded)
• Stock Quotes / Portfolio
• Local Guide – includes restaurants & nightlife listings, map & directions, yellow & white pages
• Weather (3 and 5 day forecast)
• Personalize bookmarks / quick links
Third Party Services
As outlined in the OSS overview, Peacey Systems’ OSS allows for the provisioning of external third party services, allowing our clients to manage and deliver all of their services from a single interface/system.
While Peacey Systems’ OSS was designed to offer clients complete flexibility and control of the billing system in order to manage their own billing needs, Peacey Systems can also provide the managed service of running your company’s billing cycles in order to free valuable resources within your organization. Let our trained staff be your billing department.
Help Desk (End-User Technical Support)
As outlined in the following Help Desk overview, Peacey Systems offers 24 x 7 x 365 call center technical support for end users. The service is branded to meet client needs and can be integrated into the OSS platform.
5.0 – Help Desk – Overview
Your success is measured by the quality of your customer interactions. Peacey Systems works with you to create consistent and positive customer experiences by implementing a support system that combines your brand values with our expertise and technology.
Using our Help Desk, you and your end users have access to help 24/7 by phone, email, online chat, and remote diagnostic support. Staffed with the highest-quality technical support analysts, our Help Desk ensures that every interaction builds you and your customers’ confidence and loyalty. Our Help Desk technology integrates a relational database, trouble ticketing system, knowledge base, real-time Web reporting, and extensive Self Help features. It also provides end users with real-time access to their personal trouble ticket history.
The following section outlines the key components of our Help Desk:
24/7 Multilingual Support
Peacey Systems provides daytime, after hours, and overflow support for your end users.
Highly-Qualified Technical Support
Peacey Systems maintains a group of highly skilled Help Desk Analysts with a diverse set of qualifications designed to accommodate all our clients’ needs. Included are Tier 1 and Tier 2 analysts, with Tier 2 analysts providing advanced technical guidance and assistance to Tier 1 analysts and end users as required.
Peacey Systems’ Help Desk software platform is integrated with a sophisticated phone switch that allows us to prioritize and route calls to experts who ensure that calls are answered within a pre-determined time with a high level of first call resolution. Phone support is private labeled according to your brand and business requirements. Peacey Systems designs a customized IVR (Integrated Voice Response) tree with a branded customer greeting and can use your existing support numbers or provide new toll free numbers. We can also provide on demand call recording and monitoring to ensure quality of service.
Peacey Systems provides technical support via email, private labeled according to your brand and business requirements.
Peacey Systems provides technical support through interactive chat sessions, private-labeled to your brand and business requirements.
Trouble Ticket History
End users can view their entire trouble ticket history and review how their past problems were resolved. A log of each end user’s problems and solutions is stored and readily accessible through an online interface in the event that a user encounters the same problem, or needs to refresh their memory on the details of a particular solution.
FAQs (Self Help)
Working with the client, we design and produce self-help tools to empower users to resolve their own problems without technical assistance.
Peacey Systems maintains a Help Desk staffed by highly skilled technical service analysts trained to handle all your support requests. Using our Help Desk, you have access to:
• A single point of contact with whom to identify and discuss escalation procedures, training requirements and maintenance issues on an ongoing basis
• A web-based client portal providing real-time views and a complete history of your end users’ Help Desk activities
• Pre-formatted and client-customized Help Desk reports and knowledge base tools
• Expert technical and business advice to ensure you make the most of the business intelligence our system provides and maximize available Help Desk resources
Trouble Ticketing System
Our trouble ticketing system efficiently manages you and your end user help requests while streamlining support processes. Essentially this system serves as a tracking and workflow management tool. Key features:
• Access to a comprehensive database
• Capture and record all interactions (history)
• Enables you to view trouble ticket status and severity
• Allows you to define and automate escalation policies and procedures
• Identify and eliminate chronic service delivery problems
• Automate workflow and decrease resolution time
• Read and post real-time service-affecting information
• Implement secure administrative controls and permissions
• Determine and manage service levels
Peacey Systems’ trouble ticketing system provides an online knowledge base which is a secure, dynamic library of information that is built in consultation with you by our support team. Information stored in the knowledge base could include:
• Specific technology and/or product offering details
• Escalation/severity policies and procedures
• Implementation processes
• Network diagrams
• Contact lists
• Configuration details
• Support documentation and matrices
• Software downloads
• Marketing collateral
• Pricing and billing information
Peacey Systems provides monthly reporting to outline the number of calls being placed, the types of calls being placed to the help Desk, escalation and resolution, and many other canned reports. Peacey Systems also provides live real-time reporting via the MyHelpDesk and MyExtranet interfaces. As well, we have the ability to provide customized reports specific to our customers.
6.0 — Physical Location & Environment
Head Office Location
Peacey Systems Head Office 2310 Bennington Gate, Oakville, Ontario, Canada L6J 5Z6
The particular building that houses Peacey Systems Data Center is a Telco grade, carrier-class building that also houses the major network hub for Eastern Canada. Taking advantage of the services offered by this site, all major carriers house pop locations within the building. The building sits on bedrock and has been designed and built to earthquake building code standards. Several back-up diesel generators are operated by the building to ensure continuous access to electrical power.
Peacey Systems employs dual redundant upstream network accesses from Peer1, a local network aggregator, and BigPipe. Both providers access the building through separate (and diverse) entry points with direct and uninterrupted fiber routes into the Peacey Systems data center. This constitutes full and true redundancy through diverse network service providers, physically diverse paths to the building, entries and terminations in the building, and paths to and into Peacey Systems’ data center.
Data Center Facility
The data center where both network access fibers terminate and which houses Peacey Systems’ network equipment possesses above industry standard facilities. A fire suppression system and dedicated air conditioning unit protect all equipment. Power redundancy and back up is provided by a Liebert UPS system located in the data center, as well as the emergency backup power provided by the building’s diesel generators.
The entire Peacey Systems office is secured by electronic key-fob entry. Additionally, the data center employs electronic key-fob plus user id/pass-code secure entry for a limited set of authorized Peacey Systems employees. The data center also uses fire-stop/wire-mesh walls, and concrete floor and ceiling as further security measures.
- Network and Systems Architecture
- Risk Prevention
- Peacey Systems’ network architecture employs redundant network feeds, internal network redundancy, load balanced / fault tolerant servers, and high-availability networked storage. Single connections and/or component/server failures will not result in loss of service
- Peacey Systems’ custom-designed monitoring system notifies Peacey Systems staff 24x7x365 of outages and potential service degradation. A failure of any individual component that may be non-service affecting or that affects the performance or availability of any end-user service will, through Peacey Systems’ 24×7 monitoring system and internal process, automatically notify Peacey Systems’ On-Call Engineer and automatically escalate through all notification levels. This eliminates human error or intervention in the notification and escalation process.
- ARIN IP Space
- All services that are provided by Peacey Systems are provided on Peacey Systems assigned ARIN IP space. This ensures that Peacey Systems services are provided in a network independent manner. This IP space is advertised to the Internet via BGPv4 with Peacey Systems Autonomous System Number (ASN).
Peacey Systems employs multiple network carriers in order to ensure network availability. Each provider is connected to Peacey Systems’ network via a physically independent Cisco router with dual redundant power supplies configured for HSRP and BGP4. Egress network connections to the Peacey Systems network are diverse not only in terms of upstream provider, but also in terms of distinct fiber paths within the building and diverse exit points out of the building.
Peacey Systems network is designed and implemented with redundancy in all levels. Cross-connected redundant Cisco routers are configured with dual redundant power supplies, HSRP for fail-over and BGP4 in case of upstream network access interruption, degradation or failure. Dual cross-connected Foundry 100MB-GigE Server Load Balancing switches sit between the Cisco routers and dual, cross-connected Cisco 2900 series layer 2 switches. These layer 2 switches in turn are connected to dual redundant cross-connected Network Appliance storage pods as well as the virtual-server clusters which provide all services provided by Peacey Systems.
This network architecture ensures scalability, reliability, availability – no single points of failure exist. It also allows, through virtualization of services, applications and Server Load Balancing, for real-time upgrades and maintenance without service disruption.
Services provided to clients and end users are provided using Server Load Balancing technology. All services which are end-user facing are deployed in an n+1 redundant fashion, such that the failure of any given server or piece of network equipment will not result in a service or application failure or degradation.
The OSS system stores all of its information in a central database. The OSS system is not maintained on a single server, but rather is presented by a virtual server which is load balanced across several real servers. This ensures that the reliability of the system is not dependent upon a single real server. This load balancing functionality is provided by the network infrastructure that also provides all network connectivity to the systems. This server load balancing (SLB) not only provides redundancy and hence reliability, but also allows for scaling of the system. This scaling can increase the service capacity, and can be accomplished in real time without taking the systems off line. Also, maintenance can be performed on any single real server at any time without degrading the service offering.
The database stores all account and security information for all users of the system. The database that is presented to the OSS system, and to the consumer services below it, is also maintained on a virtual server. Similar to the OSS system, the database system consists of several real servers. Each of these servers maintains an entire copy of all data, and the data additions and modifications are replicated in real time to the other database servers. This has the direct advantage of providing a highly reliable database infrastructure, which is both scalable and maintainable.
The end-user services interact with the database to retrieve user account information. For example, when a mail message arrives on a mail server, the database will be called to ensure the destination email address is valid. The database is presented to consumer service servers in the same manner as to the OSS system, as a virtual server. As indicated, the virtualization of the database allows for a reliable, scalable and maintainable database.
Each individual end-user service, such as electronic mail or authentication, is also virtualized by the network infrastructure. As such, several real servers handle each service. This provides for fault tolerance should a single real server go out of service, but also enables each of these real servers to be taken out of the service rotation in order for maintenance to be carried out. This virtualization allows horizontal as well as vertical scaling techniques to be employed throughout the server, services and applications architecture.
The data that is delivered to the end-user service servers is stored on a centralized data storage repository. Centralized network storage is an essential component of the entire system and is accessible and fully redundant through the load balancing function of the network architecture. The equipment used to accomplish this is industry best of breed. Peacey Systems employs Sun Microsystems servers, Cisco Systems’ routers and switches, Foundry Networks’ SLB switches and Network Appliance filers for data storage.
7.0 – Pricing
The following section outlines the fee structure associated with the setup and ongoing support of the OSS and Help Desk solution that Peacey Systems would provide for your company. All pricing is based upon a two-year agreement between Peacey Systems and your company. All prices are in $US and are valid for 60 days from the listed date of this proposal.
OSS and Billing
The OSS/Billing service offering is a complete back office solution for all of the necessary back end systems and services required for the ongoing account management, billing, and authentication and provisioning of services for Peacey Systems end users. The solution is completely white labeled to meet Peacey Systems’ branding requirements.
OSS Services fees
(Number of end user accounts) – Monthly Fee
(Per account/month) – Onetime
(Setup Fee) – Monthly Minimum
OSS system access
• Web based, real time system
• Account management
• Billing Engine
Credit Card Transaction/Payment Processing
• Peacey Systems is responsible for obtaining their own MOTO/CNP (card not present) merchant account and all applicable merchant fees
• Must confirm compatible edge devices for short term provisioning
Provisioning and Setup
• Setup of Peacey Systems’ structure, plans, billing rules, etc. in the OSS system
• Initial migration/import of Peacey Systems end user data into the OSS system
OSS system training
• Peacey Systems to provide up to two six-hour sessions to be given over two consecutive days to designated Peacey Systems employee/administrators
• Training will be conducted via web/audio conferencing
Optional Custom development work (not included in set up fee)
48 hours of development time to customize billing triggers in the OSS to match Peacey Systems’ authentication/billing requirements (specifically, the ability for a user to log in after their plan has expired and then be billed for another session instead of having to create a new account or put in payment information again).
Help Desk – Technical Support Services
The following table outlines the setup fee and per minute pricing model for Peacey Systems’ technical support services. For each incident to the Peacey Systems Help Desk (chat, email or telephone call), time will be tracked and billed in 1-minute billing increments. Billable minutes include follow up work (i.e. outgoing calls) and other work done outside of a telephone conversation (i.e., logging after call notes, researching a solution, etc.). The pricing depicted in the table below assumes that the services are delivered by Peacey Systems and that all training, quality control and management are delivered from our Oakville Ontario office.
• Peacey Systems shall provide interactive Tier 1 technical support (internet connectivity, hardware/software as it pertains to Peacey Systems services, billing) for Peacey Systems
• This includes documentation of all calls into the Peacey Systems’ trouble ticketing system and escalation to Peacey Systems or appropriate third party for Tier 2 issues.
• The Help desk services will be available to Peacey Systems’ end users via telephone, email and online chat on a 24×7 basis.
Web Access to Ticketing System
• Peacey Systems will provide Peacey Systems with web access to Peacey Systems trouble ticketing system (Voyager). This will include:
• A log of each user’s problems and solutions which will be stored and readily accessible through the online interface
• Monthly support activity reports outlining data for number of incidents, resolution rates, and types of incidents.
• Administrator access to an online tool that provides real-time reports including the number and type of incidents, agent activity, incident action breakdown, call logs, user data and time spent per call.
• An incident tracking system that allows incidents to remain in the system until they are resolved, which may include a variety of customer interactions or agent activities. Incidents can be transferred among agents as well as between Peacey Systems, Peacey Systems and its designated agents.
• The service level agreement for Help Desk End User support is:
80% of calls answered within 120 seconds
• Support will be provided in English unless otherwise requested.
• Toll charges associated with support are not included. Toll charges are the responsibility of Peacey Systems.
Additional Development Services
Description Price Terms
(i.e. API integration, custom reports, etc.) $150.00 per hour
8.0 – Conclusion
Peacey Systems is a proven industry-leading provider of wholesale back-office and support services to the ISP, telecom and hospitality industries. With our experience and technology, Peacey Systems can provide a complete solution to your company that provides the following benefits:
- One vendor solution for back office, billing, and support
- Scalable solution to accommodate growth
- Reduced capital expenditures and operating costs
- Ability to easily offer other value added services to enhance the Peacey Systems offering.
- Aggressive pricing to enable good margin on Peacey Systems Services
- The ability to integrate new WISP purchases by Peacey System