The AP 2100 is an ANTlabs gateway peripheral product that offers establishments with visitor networks a quick and easy way to generate Internet access accounts for guests. It prints the user account login credentials for them at the touch of a button.
- Integrates seamlessly into the standard ANTlabs gateway administration GUI.
- One-touch generation of user accounts and simultaneous printout of login credentials.
- Programmable buttons can generate different types of user accounts with different levels of network access, usage duration and pricing, allowing you to offer different Internet service options for guests.
- Flexible and easily customizable print layout and design lets you import a corporate logo header and footer, greetings, usage instructions, or terms and conditions on the login account slip.
- Comprehensive audit log for reporting, billing and accounting purposes ensures that all account generation transactions can be tallied and accounted for.